- Creation of drafts, drawings, documentation.
- Construction of components and assemblies.
- Review of technical details and requirements
- You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering (Master's degree).
- You have gained initial experience in mechanical engineering.
- You are ready to take responsibility and work result-oriented and effectively
- You are prepared to work independently, autonomously and systematically and goal-oriented
- You are fluent in German and/ or English both in written and spoken forms - other foreign languages are very welcome and beneficial (French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Solidworks, technical drafting
- You are able to work in a multi-national team
- A challenging and reliable job opportunity with many development opportunities
- Professional training and education as well as competent support
- An innovative, comprehensive and sophisticated product range
- A pleasant international working atmosphere and motivated colleagues
We would like to explain further details and other attractive work conditions in a personal interview. Please send your detailed application documents and indicate your earliest starting dates and salary expectations via email:
CREG TBM Germany GmbH
z. Hd. Frau Denise Rafael, Jülicher Straße 10 – 12, 41812 Erkelenz
Tel.: 02431 – 9011 533
Please send your application documents to the above email address.
⇒ We also offer internships