- You are responsible for maintaining and expanding contacts with decision-makers from the customer side.
- You are responsible for advising and operating all sales-related activities with customers in project generation from the carrying of contract negotiations until the ends of contracts.
- Participation in regional and international events, congresses and fairs
- Preparing market and competitiveness analysis
- Developing marketing strategies and providing Forecasts
- International business trips
- You have a certified university degree or an equivalent higher education qualification, and longstanding experiences in the field of tunnel construction, and in the fields of TBM sales and tunnel construction.
- You understand the decision-making processes from the customer side and are able to negotiate skilfully and confidently.
- You are equipped with leadership skills and have a high degree of self-motivation.
- You are prepared to shoulder responsibility and work in a result-oriented and effective manner.
- Must have very good English skills, Chinese language skills desired, any additional foreign language is an asset
- You are skilled with up-to-date Software, Good MS Office skills
- Independent and structured style of working, excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel and openness towards foreign cultures
- Good team player
- A challenging and reliable job opportunity with plenty of organization freedom
- Professional training and competent support
- An innovative, comprehensive and sophisticated product range
- A pleasurable work atmosphere and motivated colleagues
We would like to explain further details and other attractive work conditions in a personal interview.
Please send your detailed application documents and indicate your earliest starting dates and salary expectations via email.
Then please send your application documents to the following email address.
CREG TBM Germany GmbH
z. Hd. Frau Denise Rafael, Jülicher Straße 10 – 12, 41812 Erkelenz
Tel.: 02431 – 9011 533